Wednesday, February 20, 2008

10 of my favorite photos

I think this photo is so fun. I mean who would not love to drink out of a coconut! Ernesto and I were in Santa Marta, Colombia



Ernesto, Daniela and I took an old boat out to some islands in off the coast of Cartegena, Colombia. I can't believe how little she was then.
I love this photo of Ernesto and I. We were in downtown Bogota just walking around.


I did not get to see this and I think It is so neat. Antony had just been born and Ernesto washed his little head.



Look how small he was, WOW!!!

1 comment:

Ruitman Family said...

I love your pictures Rachael! That one of Daniela in the canyon is just beautiful. I love seeing pics of all the places you've been. I especially like that pic of Ernesto cleaning Antony's head, how sweet!