Monday, May 18, 2009

Haircut

When my son had his first birthday, I paid to have his hair cut. It was $10. I thought that was pretty good deal. However, I found that his hair grows REALLY fast. It wasn't more than six weeks that I noticed his hair had grown to his shoulder blades. You couldn't really tell because he has curly hair, but when I washed his hair, I was suprised. I started calculating the cost of hair cuts and decided that I would have to teach myself how to cut his hair.



I thought I did a pretty good job the first time, but I realized that he had these long spots throughout. The second cut was better, but after a couple days of looking at him I realized that he had a slight mullet. I believe that over the last year, I have done progressively better. And, I am happy to announce that I cut his hair again last week. This is my best work yet!!! yea!!



I hope my baby's hair is curly and forgiving too. But, I used to cut my oldest daughters hair until she wanted to get all fancy. I still say my cuts are good, but (ya know) it isn't cool to have your mom cut your hair unless she is a "real" hair dresser, which I am not.



Here, see for yourself.

2 comments:

adrienne said...

He looks adorable! Max's hair is stick straight and shows every flaw in my haircuts, which can be many since he wiggles so much! That's why we've started doing a buzz haircut for summertime. (That and he's a sweaty little beast when he sleeps!)

Goulidng and Christina Stoddard said...

I think it looks GREAT! I do like Tony and Jens way of cutting just BUZZ it off by winter he will have a fresh new look:)