Thursday, July 17, 2008

Blogging

There is something so strange to me about posting on a blog. It had never occurred to me to write little tidbits and post them on the web for all to read. But, I ran into a the mother of one of my high school friends and she told me about her daughter's blog. My friend Jessica has come up with cloth diaper patterns and sells her patterns on the web http://verybaby.com/. (She and her husband work on their business and do very well.) I was very interested in seeing what she was up to and discovered her blog. I found it very fun to read her posts about everyday life, homeschooling her children, home births, and many other things. From there I have found the blogs of many other friends and family. Isn't it strange to be able to jump into someones daily happenings and thoughts with the click of your mouse.

I created this blog for my family to see what we are doing here in our little corner of the world, but I notice that friends have found me too, how fun. I have debated doing more than just the pictures and decided that it would be fun to just be a blogger. So, the following entries will be my attempts at making life interesting. I hope you enjoy.

How do you spell Blogging and blogger, is it one g or two?

2 comments:

Todd and Lisa said...

Hey-I'm glad you're going to post more---I love reading your blog and seeing what's going on with you and your family. Sounds like things are going well and I'm excited to see you all soon!

Tara said...

Blogging is with 2 "g"s. (You were right.)
Hey, Rachel. I've been meaning to write something on your blog...and can't remember if I have or not. Let's test your memory, and see if you remember me...Tara (Stewart) from your first year at Snow College. Remember? Anyway, Jenn showed me that she found you, and I just wanted to say hello. It's so much fun to read someone's blog and see all that they've been up to. Anyway, I'll be checking back, keep in touch!