Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Bear Lake

For the holiday we went camping with Ernesto's parents, who are in town, and his sister's family. we went to Bear Lake. The kids LOVED it and we had a nice time. We stayed in a campground and trecked to the lake each day. It was very nice. I think we will be making short trips there more often.


Well this doesn't look like a lake, but we went hiking one morning. I finally got a good picture of Daniela. I was excited! Usually she doesn't smile, she closes her eyes, or just hides from the camera. Check out this cool tree. I think that is why I got a nice little pose, the cool tree.


Antony took a 2 second break lounging in his cousin's chair. His rash guard shirt has sand worked into the fibers. I spent 30 minutes trying to beat the sand out. It didn't work, and I just got sand in my eyes. He thoroughly enjoyed playing in the sand and water.

Ernesto took Antony out on the kayak where Antony enjoyed the waves.


Ahhhh sand and water, what a beautiful combination for a child. He went crazy with excitement.

Daniela enjoyed the kayak as well. She is also a water child. She could live in the water. Here she is paddling in against the mountain backdrop. How nice.

2 comments:

Eden said...

Looks like a lot of fun. Especially little Antony in the sand and water. Thanks for all of your lovely comments on my blog recently. I sure do love you a bunch, my friend.

Melissa said...

I love Bear Lake! It looks like you guys had a fun time!