Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The kids

My little baby is 3 months old. I can't believe how fast time has gone and how much she has grown. She laughed for the first time last Friday. She loves to interact with people. She is a very happy child. She watches everything very seriously, but when you talk to her, she eagerly responds and has a lot to say. It is so cute. Here she is talking to me, she must have said something funny.


Here is her watching look, she is trying to figure out what papi has in his hands. What is that black thing with the light?

The boy is so active. He loves to explore and is still obsessed with skis. I'm hoping we will have a bit of a vacation from talking about and watching anything to do with skiing during the summer (no snow). Here he is following some turkeys and peacocks. Serious business.


My oldest just go a haircut, and she is very proud. She had bangs cut, but she has been nervous about wearing them down. Today she made the plung. We will see how well it went. Bangs, are a big move for a 14 year old.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

WOW! Three months already? She is getting so big so fast. I can't wait to see her in person. The next time we will be in SLC is for Memorial Day. Hope you see ya.

adrienne said...

Your kids are so cute! I love the video of Antony talking.

Goulidng and Christina Stoddard said...

Holy Cow! Your family is growing up so fast. I am so glad you post pix. So I can keep up to date on what they look like.. Thanks Rach you are doing such a great job as a MOTHER!