Friday, April 3, 2009

llama llama

We read books with my son every night and he loves it. I'm sure you do the same. Up to this point we have a collection that we cycle through and he just enjoys looking at pictures. However, recently he has started to enjoy the text as well. He is continually choosing to read the books that have rhyming and singing.


I am really enjoying this. I have started to look for books that have some quality text and fun storylines. I found a couple that I am loving and so is he. They are the llama llama books by Anna Dewdney, llama llama mad at mama and llama llama red pajama. Not only are they cute, but they are clever too. I have to say that I highly recommend them to all with children from 2-6 years old.


Happy reading

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Thanks for the tip. Are they exspensive? Or do you just check the out of the library?

Flying monkey clan said...

They are paperback, and cost about $5. I'm sure you can find them at the library.

Elaine Ferguson Ruitman said...

They look like fun! I love his expressions!

Todd and Lisa said...

Those look like really cute books. I love the video of Antony talking---what a cutie! We are missing you guys. Hope you're having a good day!