Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The baby wrap

I was on the rookie mom's (check my favorite links on the right) website and ran into this! I don't know about anyone else out there, but I really wanted a carrier for Antony that didn't leave his feet dangling and kept him close to me. However, I didn't want to pay a bunch. And being crafty myself, I knew there was a way to make one. I saw some on Etsy and just knew I could figure out a way to whip it up.

Well, I made a one shoulder sling but... now that he is bigger that is tough on the back. So, imagine my excitement when I found what I was looking for. On the Rookie Moms website, they tell you that you just need some cloth, cotton or fleece, that is 5 yards by 20 inches and you can make your own little wrap. Then, go here to this website that gives you instructions on how to wrap your little one all nice and snug.

So, all you bargain minded moms, check it out. I'm going to make one. I can't really use it now with Antony, big belly and all, but I can with the little one coming. Good luck.

No comments: