Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Grocery shopping

I finally did it. I finally made myself sit down and go through the bargains at the grocery store and coupons before going shopping. And..... It felt so satisfying.

I had it all planned out before I went, yes, it took me 1 hour to prepare with Antony, but shopping went so smoothly. And, I felt so pleased with myself when I got such great deals! I even walked away with a FREE bottle of delicious orange juice. (not from concentrate, and sooo good) And, guess what - I bought really yummy food. I made salmon last night. wow!

I can see this becoming a bit of an addiction. There is nothing better than feeling like you are feeding your family well and not spending a grundle for it!

So, does anyone out there know of any good coupon sites? Or other bargain shopping ideas?

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hey, Rach I know some money saving website's you can try.
myshoppinggenie.com
pinchingyourpennies.com
savvyshopperdeals.com
hotcouponworld.com
Just to name a few, I hope this will help you out.

Jennifer said...

Oh yeah I forgot to tell you, don't use your regular email address if you sign up for any coupons. You will get hundreds of emails a day and sometimes spam so set up a different email account just for coupons.

Jenn said...

Thanks for asking the question! I can't wait to check out the sites Jennifer listed. Here are the ones I us. Also just to let you know you can print out multiple coupons of the same thing.

http://www.bettycrocker.com/coupons-promotions/coupons/default.aspx

http://print.coupons.com/Couponweb/Offers.aspx?pid=13101&zid=pt82&nid=10&cid=14477136~14477132~14477131

Elaine Ferguson Ruitman said...

Way to go on the saving money at the grocery store! I was going to say www.pingingyourpennies.com however Jennifer already mentioned it. I have heard more people talk about that site for saving money.

Flying monkey clan said...

THANK YOU!! I will definitely check them all out :)

Melissa said...

That's funny, I've been doing the same thing this week while I've been bored at work! I love saving money!

Goulidng and Christina Stoddard said...

Grocery guru is a good one.

http://www.aislebyaisle.com/ that is one when I am in need to make a list and dont knwo wheer to start. I helps cuz then you dont rendom shop.


Add my blog to your family and friends please! wwww.wearealwaysbarefoot.com