Monday, November 10, 2008

31 Weeks

PREGNANCY....

Okay y'all, I have really been feeling "it" lately. I have always boasted that I have great pregnancy's. I haven't ever had morning sickness. I can do what ever I want and I feel great overall. However, chasing Antony around at this stage is kicking my butt. (Those of you that have done this before me, you are amazing.) I'm starting to wear down. I keep calling my sister and saying ugh....

Worst of all for me, I feel really ugly! I hate this feeling of growing and growing fast and not being able to do a thing about it. I keep telling myself to chill out, your pregnant, get a grip for heaven's sake. I usually do okay, but today is an especially "ugh day".

We all have them, you don't have to be pregnant to have an "ugh day". But, I am officially an apple on 2 toothpicks. I think I would be better with this if I didn't feel so uncomfortable, but that is adding to it.
-Not sleeping
-uncomfortable
-really big
-and not being able to do anything about it.

So there you go, my soapbox for the day. Thanks for reading and enjoy your day. Just know that I understand when you all have "ugh days".

2 comments:

Jessica said...

You're only a week behind me and I've been feeling "ugh" for 7 months! But lately I feel so lethargic on top of it all... and I'm not an apple on toothpicks, I'm a gigantic pumpkin on swollen, angry tree trunks!

Hee. Ain't it fun? I can't WAIT until January...

Jennifer said...

Hey Rach at least you are 31 weeks and counting. You are a lot farther a long then what I got in my pregnancy. And yes I had those day's too. It's ok! You will have a beautiful (HEALTHY) baby.