Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick or Treat

Yes, I did it. I put it off to the end, but I made the costume. I started with some fur and felt.

Toño suggested that we dress Antony as a viking. So, I made a viking costume.
Once I figured out how to make the hat, it came together really well. I just used a baseball cap that I bought at the dollar store and cut the bill off. I sectioned out the fur and glued it to the hat. The horns are made of felt that I stuffed. I wasn't going to make the little cape and arm bands, but I think that they put the finishing touches on the costume.

Daniela dressed in Halloween colors. She also had a tail and cat ears that she decided not to wear.

Trick or Treating with Papi.

HOPE EVERYONE HAD A HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!




6 comments:

Jessica said...

That's so cute! I'm going to have to file that away for next year, surely one of my kiddos will want to be a viking!

Jennifer said...

You did an awsome job on the costume. Way cute!

Todd and Lisa said...

Antony's costume turned out so cute! Great job-you are so creative. And Daniela looks beautiful. Your kids are growing up too fast. They look so old!

Goulidng and Christina Stoddard said...

That was such a cute costume. Great job! Your kids are goin up so much I do have to agree Daniela looks beautiful! Keep your eye on her!

Melissa said...

That costume is so cute. You are so crafty!

Jenn said...

Wow, you did AWESOME!!! He is so dang cute! I am so impressed with people that make their own costumes. I would have no idea where to start.