Monday, October 27, 2008

Tag

Three names I go by:
Mom
Rach
Hozer

3 Restaurants I love:
Café Sabor
Sushi joints (none specific, I got pregnant soon after I discovered I liked sushi)
Big yummy salads (where ever I can get one)

3 Trips to plan this year:
None, I’m stuck at home with little ones.
I guess I will go to SLC for Dutch Christmas

3 Things you want badly:
To get rid of all my blubber after the baby.
Health and happiness for the people I love.

3 people who I want to tag to do this:
Whoever wants to participate.

3 pets I have or had:
Chako the Chacolate Lab
Oreo the fish
The beta fish

3 things I did yesterday:
Took Antony for a walk
Worked on Antony’s Halloween costume
Talked to Daniela

3 things I plan to do tomorrow:
Finish Antony’s costume
Make the pumpkin squares that Mindy put off till Wednesday
Catch up on the filing.

3 Favorite Hoildays:
Christmas
Halloween
Thanksgiving

3 favorite drinks:
Water
Eggnog
Chocolate milk

3 Things I ate today:
Cream of Wheat
a doughnut
Pizza

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow, I'm so proud of you! I wish I had the talent to make a costume and to bake. You are a great mom!

Todd and Lisa said...

So what costume are you making Antony? I wanna see pics! How did your pumpkin square bake-off go? I'll bet it was so fun!