Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Pregnancy


Here in Utah it has been unusually nice weather. Everyone is enjoying it and pleased that our fall is being extended, but I find myself wishing for cold. I know that I should love the warm weather, and it is beautiful. But, I am sooo hot!


I cannot believe how much these little ones raise your temperature gauge. Lately, I have been waking at night just sweating. I don't sleep with covers and with as little clothing as possible. I look over at Tono and he wrapped like a cocoon in blankets. Last night I had to get up and wipe myself down with a cool washrag to get back to sleep. Ugh!


I asked Daniela this morning if she was hot last night and she told me that she was cold. I think I better start dressing Antony in warmer nightclothes. I just feel bad when I dress him warm while I am steaming, I feel like I am going to roast the poor kid. Maybe I won't, and it is just me.

1 comment:

Eden said...

Ummm, cute prego lady! And can I just say that I totally get the dying of heat even though I've never been pregnant. As a reward for being such a great human incubator, I think you should put your feet up directly in front of an air conditioning unit and fan and have ice cold drinks of lemonade brought to you throughout the day. :)