Monday, October 13, 2008

Countdown to part-time

This is my last week of full-time work. (I have to let this digest)

I've decided that I must be very resistant to change. I'm a little nervous to do this. I haven't worked part-time since I was in school in 2001. I have to keep running the reasons that I am doing this through my head, and overall they win out to my nerves. Guess I'm a comfort zone kinda gal. It is nice to feel that I will have less to do here. I can't picture what this will be like. So, I'm not trying to any more. I'm just going to let it happen and go from there.

Antony will be happy. We won't be leaving so early in the morning and Daniela will be able to leave to the bus stop from home instead of my work, she can sleep in too. Soooo, here we go.

2 comments:

Todd and Lisa said...

Good luck Rach! I am resistant to change as well. I remember quitting to stay at home with Audrey and I was a nervous wreck! It all worked out but it was hard to get used to. I hope the transition goes smoothly for you!

Goulidng and Christina Stoddard said...

Good luck Rach! I tried the stay at home with the kids a few times. I think I am more of the work mom type. Good luck I am sure you will enjoy your kids at home...