Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Bake off

Yesterday at work there were a few of us talking about pumpkin squares. I told some of the ladies that I had found a very good recipe. I thought it was delicious. Well, of course Mindy told me that hers were better. After a moment of disagreement, we decided on a bake-off. Monday we will be bringing our squares and we will let the office decide. I will have to let you know when I win, ha ha ha. I will even post the recipe here for all of you to try them. I used the 29 oz. can of pumpkin and left out a bit. They were super moist and very good. Good luck Mindy!

Results:

The bake off turned out to be rather uneventful. No one could decide. Mindy's pumpkin squares had nutmeg in them and you could definitely taste a difference. She also had thicker frosting, which I liked. So, overall it was just good and everyone was happy to have treats.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Those look YUMMY! I wish I could be there to be a judge. I would wish you luck but I'm sure you don't need it.

Goulidng and Christina Stoddard said...

I love office treats. YUMMY! I tagged you by the way...... Sorry!