Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Transition

It has been 3 weeks or so since I went part-time at work. It took me about a week and a half to feel productive at all. And, I still am struggling with this feeling of non-productivity. It is so very different to be home with Antony and "working" in the house. I guess I just need to relax.
The demands are so different than being in the workforce.

I know I sound so strange to those of you that are always home with your children. But, I went from cooking as a necessity to cooking various recipes because I wanted to. I went from cramming my time in with Antony to being home with him for a majority of the day. I'm not saying I don't like it, I'm just saying that it is a HUGE adjustment for me. However, I will not discount the pregnancy and it's hormones in this whole process. Because, I have noticed that I am a seriously ornery beast this run through. I cannot believe the way things can get to me, it has been a very interesting experience for me. So, maybe I can chalk some of these feelings up to new hormones.

So, now I am here on the computer while Antony sleeps. I keep telling myself to take a nap, cuz I am beat. And, I don't take one because it is my only time to do anything. But, today..... I think I will go and crash. Lata

No comments: