Monday, February 9, 2009

Adventures in Photography

Here is the best result of my photo shoot on Saturday morning. I could not get my son to even try to cooperate so this was the best I got. I can't believe my baby fell asleep with all of the noise and then her brother decided to poke and prod her. At least I can get great pics of the oldest. She listens when I tell her to smile or look down.
However.....
He did decide that it would be cool to wear his helmet the rest of the day. He saw his dad and sister getting ready to go skiing/snowboarding and decided that he needed to wear his helmet. I could not get him to take it off. So, here he is safely eating icecream.




5 comments:

Jennifer said...

That is so funny. Good job on the pictures

Elaine Ferguson Ruitman said...

That is a beautiful picture of the kids! Good Job Rach!!

johnson5 said...

Nice!!!! I am so glad you have the energy to be up & at it. Your children look delightful, I can only imagine the joy you must be feeling. Congratulations on the addition to your family and please keep sharing. Cute, Cute, Cute....

Todd and Lisa said...

I like that top picture. Your kids are just gorgeous. And that's so funny that Antony decided to wear his helmet all day. He reminds me of Kai.

Hope you're having a good day. My little sis says it's snowing today in Logan. Good luck!

Melissa said...

Cute picture!