Friday, February 6, 2009

Winter

Winter here can be wonderful, or it can be dreary. It's lots of fun when it snows, but we have been in a lul and under a nasty inversion for the last 3 weeks since the baby was born. I think we have had one storm and this air just sits here. It gets so bad that we can't even see the other side of the valley. Luckily we had a little rain last night to clear out a bit of the inversion and I can now see the mountains, but it has been a few days since I have been able too. It makes life very bleak. I wish we could go outside. But, I you can't take the kids out in this air.




Looking out the window you can see the haze and this is much better than it has been.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Yuck! That air is so unhealthy. That is one of the many reason's why I love living in St. George.I hope a big storm comes through and clear's it out for ya.

P.S. The new kids picture is super cute.