Thursday, January 22, 2009

Baby

Here are some recent photos of our newest little family member.

I have been suprised by how calm and patient she is. She actually sleeps at night (I hope I didn't just jinx that). She is definitely much more accomadating than her brother was.


In this week following her appearance, I have found that I appreciate being able to bend at the waist. I can actually pick things up off the floor.
My son is VERY heavy. I carried him around up to the day that I gave birth and didn't think anything of it. Now when I pick him up, I can't believe I did that.
I am suddenly cold all of the time.
Is there such a thing as a relaxing shower? I used to love showers. I'm not sure I'll ever get one of those again....
And lastly, I am amazed at how much I love each one of my children. Wow they are cute.

5 comments:

Skinner Family said...

She is beautiful Rachel! I am glad everything went well for you. You will never guess who I ran into at the Logan Distribution Center - Liz! I haven't seen her in over 10 years. She is suppose to find me on facebook. Anyway, get what rest you can, Congratulations!

Todd and Lisa said...

Rach---she is absolutely beautiful! Wow. I'm glad she's sleeping through the night. Sounds like she has your temperament. What a sweetheart. Showers, yeah. You almost forget what they're like. We love you and we're thinking of you. I'll call soon.

Eden said...

Gorgeous. What a sweet little girl. I'm glad for your sake that she is sleeping through the night and has such a laidback style. I'm still hoping to hear more about the birth experience too.

Jennifer said...

She is beautiful! What is her name?

Goulidng and Christina Stoddard said...

I think you little one is so Beautiful! Love the pictures. What is her name?