Saturday, January 3, 2009

38 Weeks


Well, I am officially starting the delivery countdown. I know I should have 2 weeks left, but I am ready for the arival of this active little child. Even though I know that will bring it's own little challenges.
This pregnancy is definitely a new experience. I'm feeling more aches and pains. She enjoys punching all of my organs (I think they might be bruised). And, I don't remember it being so difficult to sleep.
Not only am I physically done, but emotionally too. If I would have known what I was getting myself into.... pregnant with a 2 year old and a 14 year old. I must be crazy. I experience several mood swings throughout the day. Then, I have to keep up with those same mood swings from my children. I'm exhausted. But, I can't help wondering what it will be like when I have three of them out here. I keep telling myself it will be better, because I will be more capable without my little helper inside. But..... honestly, I'm not sure. So, here I sit waiting.
I must say that I am excited to meet this little being. Will she have blue eyes? Will she have curly hair? Will she look more like me or her dad, or a a good mix like her brother?

3 comments:

johnson5 said...

two weeks!!! I have had fun watching you and Jess get ready for your babies to arrive! You are so blessed and know that this baby is so lucky to be a part of your sweet family.
I hope you enjoyed your holiday season and enjoy being at home more-
I will be thinking of you and am so excited for this baby to arrive.

Jennifer said...

I think she will come before your two weeks are up. I'm excited for you and your family to welcome her into this world. You alredy are a great mother and I know she will be so dang cute! Good Luck!

Flying monkey clan said...

Thanks Jen and Ging