Tuesday, January 6, 2009

38 Weeks+

Okay, I am officially tired.
And...
Officially ready for the baby to come out. There is something to be said for knowing you can be physically normal agian. I think my legs have reached an all time thickness that they have never seen before. My stomach hangs so low that I can't even touch the bottom of it anymore. My hands are so swollen that I can't feel them, let alone pick anything up. And, I can't sleep - try as I may- how in the world do you sleep when you go numb in every position and you constanlty feel some muscle somewhere being pulled in a painful direction? I have told people that I do pretty well. But, last night broke me. I am ready for this baby to come. Please come baby.

1 comment:

Eden said...

Oh, Rach! I so feel for you right now. Lots of prayers and blessings and love going your way. This baby is so lucky to have you for the mama. I'm so excited for you.