Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Slacker

I have been waiting to post because I have wanted some pictures, but I haven't loaded any new pics. I guess I can just do a quick update.

Daniela started school yesterday. She was very nervous for the "new school" thing. But, I think with time she will be fine. She looked very nice, as well she should have, she spent 5 hours choosing her outfit on Monday night. She also made sure I was up early to help her curl her hair, and I did it. Oh, the joys of school.

Antony is beginning to copy everything we say. Last night it was "all done". I usually say that when we finish his meals. But, he decided that he was "all done" when I was trying to clean his face. Picture him swatting at me saying "all done" very urgently. Cute stuff.

The little tummy dweller is constantly doing flips in there. Uh oh, I have another mover, and I am only 19 weeks. The ultrasound is next Monday, but be aware that we have decided not to find out the gender. It will be a surprise come January 15th or somewhere around there.

Tono and I are still the same.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

It is so fun when they start coping you. When I am cleaning Luke's face after meals he is always telling me, "NO, do it maybe tomorrow." Also "Knock it off" is said and heard many times around here.

Waiting to find out the gender is the BEST! We did that with our little Anna. Landon enjoyed it because he was the one that got to tell everyone when he called to say she was born.