Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Late Night

It's late and I should be sleeping, or straightening my very cluttered home, or something more productive that would ease my overwhelmed mind. Instead I am sitting here just enjoying some time to myself. The house is quiet and everyone is finally sleeping. I know that I would fall asleep within 5 seconds of my head hitting the pillow, but still I sit here just wanting to soak up the quiet.


Tomorrow I will start on my list again and probably only check of a couple things because I can never get the kids to cooperate with me so that I can even feel productive. Today I couldn't even get them to nap. So tomorrow I will wake up and try very hard to exercise then attempt to just straighten up and file and finally tie up loose ends with some phone calls. We shall see how far I get. I love my little angels.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm up too! The baby is cooperating by sleeping well, but my 3 year old is not! 1:30am and she's still awake thanks to a very late, very long nap I let her have. Le Sigh!

Jennifer said...

Yeah, I can understand where you are coming from. And to think that I want to start that journey all over again, I'm crazy! But they are so worth it.