Thursday, March 19, 2009

Smile

For the last couple of weeks I have been trying to capture my baby's huge gummy smile. She looks so very cute! But, she isn't interested in smiling when I pull the camera out. Her focus immediately shifts from my happy face to the big black thing that I can't seem to hide from her view.
After lots of coaxing, I managed to get something out of her. This was the closest thing I could get to her big smiles that she usually flashes very liberally.

Looking at the picture is cute, but it doesn't do her justice. Not only does she like to smile, it's an interaction. She coos and talks and has lots of very fun little noises as she smiles. I can't help but let out my own little laugh. I just love this baby thing!

3 comments:

Elaine Ferguson Ruitman said...

She is so cute!! What would the world be with out babies?

Jennifer said...

Rachel, She looks just like you. She has grown so much from the last time I saw her. How fun!
P.S. I sent you another invite to my blog. Let me know if you have any problems getting on.

Jackson Family said...

Rach, she is so stinken cute. I love her!!!