Saturday, December 13, 2008

First Snow

Today we had our first real snow. Antony got all bundled up and we went out with Ernesto to shovel the driveway. He LOVED the snow! He quickly learned that he could eat it and even catch the snowflakes in his mouth. Daniela watched from inside.

Big laughs in the snow.

Surveying the site.

Digging right in.

I was excited for the white landscape and enjoyed watching Antony get such a kick out of the snow. It took Ernesto about two and a half hours to clear the driveway. Hopefully that will go more quickly as we learn a new routine.



3 comments:

Jessica said...

Aw, so cute!

Hey girl, did you get my email? I don't know if it went through!

Jennifer said...

Wow! You guys got a ton of snow. I'm so glad I don't have to drive in that white stuff. I don't think my kids know what snow is haha!
Your son is so cute!

johnson5 said...

How darling and innocent he is. I hope snow clearing becomes less of a task, I will be thinking of you and this post as I'm basking in the sun!