Monday, December 1, 2008

Projects

I enjoy trying to come up with new projects and making new crafty things. It seems to be a hobby of mine. Unfortunately, I have not been able to do any of it. I planned to make some aprons and felt food for my little nieces this weekend but we ended up car hunting.

Ernesto sold the truck to buy a car that would fit 2 carseats comfortably without Daniela being squooshed in the middle. So, we have been searching. I think we found what we want and are bargaining this week. Hopefully, we will be all set by Saturday and I can move on with my Christmas projects.

Christmas checkoff list for the neices and one nephew.
-3 aprons
-3 sets of felt food
-2 activity bags (contents yet to be announced, still looking for ideas)

We shall see if I can get it all done.

2 comments:

Goulidng and Christina Stoddard said...

Buy a VAN they are the BEST!!!!

johnson5 said...

Glad to see your back!!! Check out Jessica's page, she just put on a super cute fabric roll up kitchen play mat it might be great for your bag.