Friday, December 19, 2008

What's in a name?

Toño and I have been trying to think of a name for this little girl for months and we cannot settle on one. We don't even have a list of names to choose from. Every time I think of an option, it is vetoed and vice versa for him. We just haven't found the "IT" name, the one that jumps out and grabs you for your child. Isn't that what happens?
It was different for Antony. We knew we wanted him to have his name from his dad's middle name, Antonio. But, we are really struggling with a girls name.
As time winds down I'm starting to feel a little anxious that we don't even have some to choose from. I think I have looked through the name book at least 4 times. This poor child is going to end up nameless for her first year of life.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

We've never been able to agree on a name. None of our kids have had a name settled on until they were born. Plus, I usually don't know what the sex is... Maybe we just need to see the kid first ;o)

Jennifer said...

Yeah it will come to you, don't worry. You might have to see her face for the right one to come to mind. Good luck!

johnson5 said...

Family names are always safe!

Goulidng and Christina Stoddard said...

Hey RACH! I am sending out holiday cards I dont have your new mailing address. can you send it to me?